10 November 2016

Blank

Somewhere in high school, one of my English teachers taught me about stream-of-consciousness writing, where one writes anything that comes to one's mind. I feel like that's what I am doing tonight. I cannot think of anything to write about. We had pizza tonight with Max, and it was tasty. The beer that accompanied it was great, but the fries stunk. I can make better ones. I have not been sleeping well lately, and right now I want to collapse. Wish someone would leave me a boatload of money. I think that I am cute and deserving of it. My feet are small. But given how short I am, I think that I would look funny with really big feet. I want cookies. Oatmeal chocolate chip or peanut butter chocolate chip. Or chocolate chocolate chip. All work well for me. I think I talk too much, and that's why my throat is bothering me. I had tea with honey and lemon and that helped a lot. How can people constantly update their phones? What happens to all of the obsolete phones that are not upcycled? I kept one or two old ones in case that I lose mine or that the child misbehaves to the point of losing phone privileges. My friend is returning from travels with her family in South America. I can't wait to see them again. Seriously, I think that I am done here for tonight. I apologize for being obscenely boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment