Musings from a 50ish social worker who loves dark chocolate, running and being a mom to the greatest kid ever.
08 November 2016
Where is the parallel universe when you need it?
The unthinkable has happened, and a xenophobic, racist, sexist, bigoted, privileged white male has been elected to the most powerful office in the world. I did not contribute to this nightmare. How are we to get on for the next four years?
I ate my feelings tonight, a chocolate banana shake. Then a shot of tequila. The quantity of shots I will have in the near future is roughly equivalent to the idiocies committed by The Orange Nazi in office. Which likely means I will have many shots.
Not saying that Hillary was perfect. I was not a huge fan in the beginning nor am I now. But so much better than the Orange Nazi. UGH!!!!!
Maybe when I wake up this will all be a nightmare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment